Wednesday, September 28, 2011

cluttered home is a cluttered head

For months, I've struggled with organizing my living space.  Indeed.  It's a tiny little shoe box that I call home, but it doesn't have to look like I hate being there.  Of course I moved in, dropped anchor, and was off to care for my ailing mother.  But the time has come to get it together.  Hoarding is an illness.  After a few minutes of planning and several hours of modification, I went from a storage facility to a well maintained closet.  I still can't believe I erased the before pictures.  I really was intending on sharing with you this sad but true story.  At least you would see what depression looks like.  But now, it's officially starting to take shape.  I have order!  Thank you LORD!  Who would have thought the very thing I was determined to pitch became the best closet organizer kit ever.  With a small budget of $50 I spent 42 on two more sets.  You can do amazing things on a friendly budget.  Get Busy, Get Organized, and Get Happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment