Tuesday, February 24, 2015

smoothie update

Raw-Vegan Smoothies

It is about three weeks since I returned to regularly including raw smoothies to my nutritional values. I started with one every other day for about two weeks.

Currently I am transitioning to everyday with greens, specifically Kale and Celery. By the end of the week I am hoping to have transitioned to one a day for breakfast/lunch and then one every other day for supper/dinner.

The ultimate goal is x2 a day. We’ll see. The objective is to increase my raw food intake. I am unsure if becoming a raw vegan is in my future. However if half of my meals are raw, I am in a good standing nutrition-wise.
Chocolate Berry Kale Smoothie
--*--
1 T Vega One Chocolate protein powder
1 T Hemp Pro
1 T oat meal
1 stalk of celery
1/2 c mixed berries
½ c frozen bananas
1 bunch of kale

No comments:

Post a Comment