Sunday, January 2, 2011

best found secret of 2010...drum roll

Of all of the products I've used, tried, passed and failed upon the best kept secret keeper is one I have shared with you before.  And I have to give a resounding drum roll to Hawaiian Silky for making the 14 in 1.  As I've mentioned in earlier postings, this stuff is hair crack for the soft, sexy, luxurious curls on the low budget list.  Yes it's on my top ten.  It's hair magic in a bottle.  If this stuff worked it's magic and kept jheri curls fresh, de-tangled, moisturized and soft, imagine what it can do for chemical free hair.  WON-DER-FUL!  So as I toasted the New Year with family and close friends, I found my freshly untwisted two strand twist puff sensational.  People couldn't stop talking about it, touching it, and asking me if it was some other product line that gave such incredible results.  Hawaiian Silky...YOU ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment