Thursday, July 14, 2011

sorry...but, the girl has been busy

I know it's been over a month to my one year anniversary, commencing my return to fitness.  I'm not where I need to be, but I'd say I'm where I should be linearly.  Actually, I think I may be ahead of the game since I've become a vegetarian/pescatarian.  Remember before:



Yeah.  I was so swollen I intentionally cut off some of the arm.  Look at my forearms and hand.  Puffy?  Who is that woman.  Cute dress.  So here I am some time into the program:


Ok, something was happening.  Change was definitely taking place.  Still a little puffy around the edges.  Work in progress, right?  Now I wouldn't call this next shot a score...but after a year, yes a whole year, I actually feel like I've accomplished the half way mark at least.  A couple of months ago, I still felt out of control.  But now, I'm getting to a place where I can actually see it, love it, all day!  


Yes, the boobies are still large, by comparison.  I hope you see at least what I see.  This wasn't intentionally cut off.  I was actually grasping the camera with the right hand and trying to snap.  It took a year and I need another year to actually feel as if I've lost what I've put on in 2 years.  

No comments:

Post a Comment