Thursday, August 20, 2015

nutribulletrx fail

I decided to try the NutriBullet Rx. In less than four hours of its residency, I am sorry to say it will be returned for a refund. The screw snapped off at the bolt (blade) and it took me a minute to realize trouble was afoot. I gently transferred the contents of this delicious smoothie into my Beast, also known as the Shred Emulsifier.

After this dilemma I have come to know that the blade must be replaced every six months. I don't think so. I would rather invest in another 150/Shred Emulsifier or simply purchase a Vitamix than order blades, considering my daily usage.

There are also numerous complaints of material at the blade leaking into the smoothie, i.e. black goo and rust...(yuck).

I have tested this product. And it is a fail for the cost. I'm happy despite this inconvenience, simply because at least I know the Shred is one helluva investment and worth its weight and sound. But it is a sad day for NutriBullet Rx. I cannot support this product or offer positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment