Sunday, November 14, 2010

saturday afternoon, twist and shout


Hiya!  Happy November to you!  I just wanted to let you know that I'm loving my new concoction (see below).  I've been busy sewing.  It's getting cold outside you know.  So it's necessary to keep the little great niece warm.  I made her very cute fleece jumper.  I hope she loves it.  I've been SKYPE-ing too!  Yes.  Finally decided to trick out my computer with more junk.  LOL.  I'm a new Blockbuster ON-DEMAND subscriber too, thanks to my ongoing addiction with Cafe World.  LOL.  Well this banner I made is a collage of pics I recently took of my twist out.  I'm loving guys...for real.  It's all mine.  This is day 1 of course.  Picture really doesn't do it justice, which was why I tried my best to catch it from all angles.  It's growing too. And appears to be breaking even less.  So that's a good thing.  I'm not only keeping hair on my head, but it's healthy.  

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment