Saturday, October 23, 2010

everything...but the kitchen sink


Sometimes you just have to try, keep trying, and try again in that quest to find out what is better without wasting time, money, and your hair.  Yesterday, I did a familiar co-wash, de-tangled my hair, twisted it, rinsed the conditioner out without untwisting.  Sounds familiar?  Yes.  It's something I learned and it works.  But that's usual.  What I found to be wonderful was mixing my new finds: Cantu Shea Strengthening Treatment and Organic Root Stimulator Pudding, mixed with old faithfuls: Carol's Daughter Hair Butter, Melaleuca's Envia Nature's Salon Scalp Therapy, and found a wonderful soft twist out this morning!  I love it!  No frizzes. When I untwisted my hair I made sure that my hands were oiled with Doo Gro Mega Mega Thick Growth Oil.  

No comments:

Post a Comment