Wednesday, December 15, 2010

stocking stuffer's on a friendly budget


Secret Santa obligations on a cheap budget?  A dollar store and beauty supply to the rescue!  I'm sure you can find both in your neck of the woods.  And here's an arm full of goodies that make it to my buggy on the frequency!  I love a great clarifying shampoo and I grew up using the creamy Head & Shoulders.  It's supposed to relieve you of an itchy scalp.  Unfortunately it dries mine out further and I'm back to where I started!  This shampoo is a clear gel blue washes fresh and clean.  And your hair feels like it's been cleaned gently instead of harshly.  You'd never believe it costs a dollar!

Washing usually means I have an accumulation of products and want a gentle scalp massage.  That's where the scalp massager comes into play.  It has a handle, suspends from a string so you can hang it in your caddy, and it doesn't scrape your scalp like some of the pricier shampoo brushes, that often tangle your hair within it's fine bristles.  One dollar!

After a clean wash, I like to condition my hair.  White Rain makes an extensive line of conditioners.  Guess what?  A dollar!  My favorites are the apple, lavender, or coconut.  I have tons of it!

So far, three dollars!

After a clean wash, a gentle scalp massage, and conditioning, you need to protect its ends while you do that fly twist.  Here comes Shea Oil.!  Mega Care oils come in a variety, but you'll be pleasantly surprised that you can I get this at the dollar store or the beauty supply.  Did I mention, for 99 cents?

Hair Care under 5 dollars!  A great stocking stuffer, full service, tried and tested...Spark approved!

No comments:

Post a Comment