Wednesday, December 1, 2010

it's cold...but you don't have to catch one

You can't imagine how many friends and family request to know what to do about some cold or upper respiratory infection that has them near death and willing to sell a foot or locks of hair to rid themselves of either. I'm no soothsayer, but I believe in doing what it takes to get the job done, with as little of my time sacrificed.  It takes about 10 seconds and it's a preventive measure you'll grow to love.  Emergen-C!

A few years ago, when I recommissioned myself to good health and nutrition, I nearly was sidelined with frequent 'die offs' and colds, some of it is preventive.  I discovered Emergen-C.  Initially I was an avid fan of Raspberry flavor.  But now, my go-to sensation is the Acai Berry.  I drink it daily, mixing in a bottle of water and chugging it while working out, mostly.  Great stuff!  Get it!  I've found the box for as low as $6.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment