Wednesday, July 4, 2012

hair growth update


I know I promised myself that the summer months were ridiculous times to straighten my hair, but I caved. You see, I have been on a new hair regimen as you know of applying lots of water, leave-in conditioning, and Shea Butter to seal. I wanted to see how those results panned.

I am amazed! My hair appears fuller, maybe even grew an inch or so since the last check in March/April. I see the greatest results at the crown and the top. 

Now that I know that what I’ve been doing brings the results, I must say that this blow, press, and iron were especially made possible due to Olive Heat Protection Spray by Silk Elements and Mimosa Hair Honey.

My hair even looks blacker! It does not have that look of dullness. I am so happy with the results. I will continue this process of co-washing, leave-in, water, and Shea Butter sealant for the duration.

It doesn't matter much to me to have long hair if the hair is not healthy.

Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment