Monday, July 2, 2012

top ten...for the new fitness and natural health year



Welcome to July...so it seems that I am now one year officially...a non meat eater. This anniversary was actually on the 28th of June, but I thought 'what a nice way to kick off July...with a post of what this year shall bring'.

Here it is. I no longer season my food with pork! I know. I will not even eat food prepared by others seasoned with meat. My new go-to for seasoning is natural seasons of course and vegetable broth.

If it's organic Chicken Broth I'll do it...because only then do I know that the chicken's weren't fed GMO's.

Second order, which I've already started doing since last month...is drinking more water, like doubling what I usually consume...and oh boy what a difference it has made already in my body! my hair...my skin...oh!

Third order...walk more...yes! This has already commenced as well. I only will drive the car maybe two times a week. These are the days that I go to LAFIT for classes. The walk to Briarwood is a little over 10 miles round trip. If I include the workout...this could be a little taxing, time lamenting, and dangerous if I'm out too early or too late trying to get there or get home.

Fourth order, continue to toss away products that are not being used from my shelf. Now, I have invested a lot of money into Carol's Daughter and Jason Naturals, so those product lines I will be using until they expire.

I love Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter...all around, I cannot see parting from this. However, Shea Butter has become an inexpensive sealant I just can't deny!

Fifth Order...Continue to cook more and prepare more meals at home. I already do this, but I want to do it more. Things like Salsa, I will make at home! yeah!

Sixth Order...organization. I'm slow on this one because workouts, nutrition, rest, and my hair have consumed my time. Once I get organized...I intend to maintain by possessing a designated time to do...a, b, c...

Seventh order...start my natural hair care accessories page on Espy and begin promoting it on FACEBOOK.

Eighth order...add yoga...to my week. I have already commenced this as well. Tough as it can be, the results are undeniable. Love it!

Ninth order...start school and commit to finishing early!

Tenth order...pray and meditate daily. Let it flow. That means deep yoga stretchs daily, centering, thanking the higher power in the universe for the blessing of the day's gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment