Tuesday, November 13, 2012

another great find

Since I have become an ex-natural I am discovering that hair is not an exact science. I'm still a work in progress. This new conditioner I found is one proof of that. For two years I was under the impression that I had found the holy grail of works in the Dollar Store. This bottle not only reminded me of my Suave Professionals, but the price just couldn't be beat. It has a list of natural ingredients and it does appear to be free of sulfates. Wow!

But that is not why I am sharing. My hair enjoys this. I untangle loose strands before going under water. My hair sheds far less and I'm thrilled. Keep it simple. Washing my hair is more of a ritual to open the cuticle and allow nourishment inside. It is not play time. I absolutely love it. For a $1 or less, it simply cannot be beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment