Monday, June 3, 2013

it’s my Juneversary!

Singing: It’s my party and I do what I want to!

By the end of the first week of June, it will be my 3rd year anniversary of the new, lifestyle living me!

By the end of the month, it will be my 2nd year anniversary of a pescatarian lifestyle.
The two milestones are two things I am most proud of and I continue to share the benefits of these changes with anyone who asks.

I tell people all of the time that I may eat squarely four times a day (most days in equal hours between), I do not have perfect nutrition.

To celebrate this month of mileage, I will be reducing my workouts. Yep! It’s a maintenance month where I will work the bare minimum of days: Two (Cardio + Cardio/Resistance) on then one day off. 

This schedule became a reality when I realized that it was a month of celebration. There is no better way than to celebrate my journey by showing the best, with more focus on nutrition.

I feel so blessed to be sharing this post. I am proud of the work I have put forth, and I’m thrilled that I not only learned from this journey, but that I can celebrate both the failures and the gains.

If there is anything that you want to do, surround yourself by the people that can motivate you to accomplish your goals. If you cannot find a single person to lean on, lean on your own energy. Sometimes the best influence is self. I know that the best thing that ever happened to me was my God given independence. I was blessed to be able to do the work I need to do to achieve my goals.


No comments:

Post a Comment