Friday, March 28, 2014

healthy hair update

Since beginning a moisture-max hair challenge that includes journaling my results, with just a little over one month in, I have noticed significant results. My hair feels thicker, while feeling as strong as it looks. I do not take any supplements currently, other than vitamin D. Again, if vitamins are needed, I will take them. I have read so many viewers using supplements to grow their hair. Two of the most popular are: Hairfinity and Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin, and Nails.

As long as my hair is thriving, I will continue the regimen of moisture!moisture!moisture! It works!

I am aiming at stretching my texlax's from 3 to 6 months. The next scheduled one is June and this will likely only be applied to the 4c section at the crown. Lavender and Peppermint oils have become a steady part of my hair care regimen. Daily LOC's continued. One Protein/One Deep Conditioner at mid/end wash. My hair seems to like ACV rinses. The co-washes are a thrill.

This challenge is for one year and with just two months in, I can see amazing results!


No comments:

Post a Comment