Thursday, September 23, 2010

carol's daughter - healthy hair butter

Ok. So I ordered some Carol's Daughter last week, thanks due to JAY-Z and his sellout concert at Yankee Stadium, which gave me 15% off my order. YAY! I love Hair Milk, so ordered a set (cheaper here than Sephora) and picked up the Light Curl Booster. I had been wanting to try the Hair Butter and used this special price as an incentive to try it.

I love it! Now I have 'shrinking hair' when wet. So any product with moisture will take my 8 inches of hair and shrink it to 4 inches. I'm embracing it! LOL. There is no point of trying to go against Mother Nature. My hair is curly, it likes to shrink. I embrace it. I can pull off a decent twist with most products on wet hair. But Hair Butter, rocks it like no other. I've been asked to try BeeMine products, and because of their trial sizes, I may consider it. I am loving my natural hair. And I'm always trying to find what works best, for less, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment