Wednesday, June 6, 2012

my favorite things—natural makeup


Years ago, I only wore a lip liner and a medium rose glossy tint. It took me less than two minutes to apply and I would be out the door. I never carried a makeup bag. Then in 2003 I joined a wellness company and struck gold. Nicole Miller was a lifesaver. I did not wear much foundation throughout the years but usually kept a staple in case I needed to cover an occasional blemish.
This list will grow as the year progresses. I want to tell you about this now, instead of waiting until Christmas.

On a trip to Sephora, I contemplated walking right back out, but decided that since I was no longer a residual player on the Nicole Miller team, it was time to find a new family. For years I watched infomercial after infomercial about Bare Minerals. It never convinced me.

My sensitive skin craves natural products. It loves oil free, water based goods. I sat in the chair and let a consultant give me the once over. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE BARE MINERALS. I also love tarte and JOSIE MARAN. Every time I wear it, my sister cannot stand not complimenting me. She’s even planning a visit to the SEPHORA store for a consult. 

No comments:

Post a Comment