Monday, February 25, 2013

boots on the ground


I finally put the boots (running shoes) on the ground and pulled out 13.1 miles. It was tough, definitely a mind over matter. It took shortly under three hours if you count the water refills and lavatory stops.

I definitely would like to work on pulling that time down some over the course of this year. I do feel like a met a huge challenge head-on. Today was a schedule for mixed cardio of 10 miles on the cycle and a six mile run. I just was feeling bored and lethargic just thinking about cycling today. The mere thought was depressing. It was time for a challenge. I needed something new. I definitely found that something new. LOL.

After a vivid 30 minute stretch and snack, I jetted home for another snack and on to icing. I do feel like I may feel the burn tomorrow, and it is a lower body day…ouch! We shall see, play it by ear.
MIND OVER MATTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment