Thursday, May 22, 2014

new shampoo...everyday 365: lavender

It has been more than a year since I first tried Whole Foods Everyday 365 brand shampoo. I believe it was the grapefruit scented. I am not certain if I purchased the dry or the oily hair formula, but since I did not like it, quickly pushed through it somehow, it is long forgotten. But in my ongoing search to find a shampoo/conditioner that is 'cone' free, I am open to try any brand budget friendly that will work. As I am building a staple of dependable, yet economical hair care products, I have come to favor essential oils, namely peppermint and lavender.

Everyday 365 also brands in Lavender. In a less than a week, I will be completing my 'poo/co' for the month of May and this may be an excellent time to jump in to test the viability of Everyday 365 Lavender. I did notice that it also comes in Dry/Normal option.

When opportunity presents to try this, I will return with a product review!

No comments:

Post a Comment