Sunday, May 25, 2014

The verdict is in. 

First let me say that I do not hate this product. I love it. On a scale of 1 to 10 I would give it about a 7. 

I think Pantene Pro-V Truly Natural Hair Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner is okay, cleans well, does not have that tingling sensation, or minty fragrance of Herbal Essences Naked Moisture Cleansing Conditioner. 

I will use this but not to replace anything. I probably will not buy this unless for some strange reason, Herbal Essences Naked Moisture Cleansing Conditioner discontinues. I love how thick it is. It is not bad, but I would basically call it my #2. At 22 oz. for $4.99, and with a coupon it could be about $4, it is a steal. Great product for the price, but I will not be storing it or coupons unless I am in desperate need of a replacement.

No comments:

Post a Comment