Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Veggie Burger Sliders w/ Warm Relish


***
For Super Bowl LII, I opted to not do anything that would stress me out, considering I really did not have a team to support.  However it was a great game and full of excitement.  Congratulations to the Eagles!  

All I needed to do was make slider buns.  Now sure you can do this with four-squared bread, but I was ready to make some bread.  I literally placed it on my 'to do list'.  I even secured some fresh dry yeast.

Thawed veggie burgers and divided each one into fourths.  Everything else was basic cooking and preparation.


The yeast bread/roll recipe can be found right here on this blog: multigrain yeast rolls.  The warm relish consisted of sauteed green peppers, onions, and diced Morningstar Farms bacon.  Delish! The sliders were a culinary hit!  

No comments:

Post a Comment