Friday, July 10, 2015

back to naturebox

Last month I renewed my subscription to Nature Box. Things have changed in the almost year layoff. They now send your starter box in the form of mini-snack packs. I didn't know this until I accidentally opened a new account...err...something like that. It was weird. But this month I am receiving full packs (5 count) of some awesome new snacks and selecting a 'pantry' of most desired items that can hopefully rise up in the queue and find their way into my mailbox.

The price is still friendly. They've added some additional snacks as I mentioned. There are also options to increase your subscription count monthly and of course pre-pay and get a few dollars knocked off the ticket. The referral prizes are still phenomenal.

Some of the new snacks: Jalapeno white cheddar popcorn, sour cream & onion almonds, sweet & salty nut medley, and pistachio power clusters. One of my tried and true favorites was Salt & Pepper pistachios so I helped swap out and pushed this one into this months subscription box.

No comments:

Post a Comment