Wednesday, March 25, 2015

a little egg with your muffin

Not really! It's a simply an efficient way to serve a few or a fold. Portion control is a big deal. I do not count calories, but portions and nutrition value are priorities. After sauteing some vegetables and just too excited to try out my jumbo muffin tin I found on last week's jog, in the oven it went with a little cheese sprinkled on top! Then wallah!

Looks delicious!
Tastes delicious!

I am on a discovery of reducing gluten and bad carbs but that sad and lonely can of Grand's biscuits needed a hearty last supper. Together, with a cup of cheese grits, the party was definitely over here~

The truth of the matter is an omelet can be served many ways. I prefer convenience where I can. One egg per tin, scrambled all six to a frothy mix. Vegetables: mushrooms, garlic, onion, roasted potatoes, carrots, cauliflower, green beans, spinach, and tomato (seeded).

Did I mention delicious! Enjoy the fun~

No comments:

Post a Comment