Thursday, March 5, 2015

raw smoothie update x2

This week of transitioning to two smoothies per week consisted of a 2/1 schedule every other day. It is looking great. I am feeling great. I have no complaints, unless you count the fact that I have very little room to eat my favorite peanut butter cookies. I think I will survive. Since I am snacking less, thanks to the smoothies and batch cooking meals, I did not replenish the chocolate chip cookie dough. The peanut butter which solves two missions: uses up the peanut butter before it expires and packs greater protein, I opted to keep this one. Plus, they are delicious! Check out the peanut butter cookie recipe here: http://beautyofcreating.blogspot.com/2015/02/peanut-butter-cookies.html

Next week I will make the full transition to x2 daily.

Smoothie

---*---

bunch of kale
2 celery stalks
1/2 cup carrots...
1/2 cup banana
1/2 cup mango
1/2 cup almond milk
1/2 cup water
pinch of cinnamon
2 T oats
2 T Vega One Nat.
1/2 t vanilla flavor

No comments:

Post a Comment