Thursday, March 19, 2015

snack haul

Whenever the weather is just right that means it is time to hit the pavement for a long walk/run. Today was no exception. On my travels I paused at HomeGoods, looking for acrylic bake ware. I may have overlooked but I wound up with a shopping cart of some items I did not plan to buy. However, it is always a good day when I find healthy snacks.

My latest desire rests with gluten-free items. I found something to meet that expectation. I also have desired lately to make baked chickpeas and season them with whatever fancies me. When I was a subscriber to Nature Box I recall tasting baked chickpeas. They are rather tasty and pretty much satiate the desire for chips.

I also picked up a bag of trusty fruit and nut blend. You can never go wrong with that. It was meal time in the middle of the trip so I took the liberty of trying the 180 Snack Bar. Delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment